We’re a qualified, dedicated team that works only with businesses.
Our professional, supportive and impartial service helps ambitious companies reward, support and retain employees. The technical knowledge, commitment and client-friendly service we offer means we get to know what works for you.
Our offices in Norwich and Ipswich provide a local, dedicated service to our clients.
Typically our support falls into one of the following areas:
- Auto Enrolment – We provide a simple or tailored solution from start to finish
- Existing Workplace Pension – We offer detailed governance and employer support
- Employee Benefits – Group Life, Group Income Protection, Group Private Medical
- Workforce Support – We can deliver workshops and educational literature
- Shareholder Protection – We put a resilient succession plan in place
- Corporate Investment – We help deliver optimum returns on capital
By 2018, all employers must provide a workplace pension scheme to help their employees save for retirement.
A successful workplace pension or group risk policy can provide employees with financial security and reinforce your position as a caring employer. Find out more about your duties as an employer and what we can do to help you support, reward your employees. Read our Auto-Enrolment information pack >
The right employee benefit package is essential to making sure your valuable employees are looked after.